Tuesday, September 12, 2017

NEWS!




Hi All!

If you have not signed up fo amy newsletter you will be missing out on special announcements!
My newsletter peeps, get the news first!

Have you signed up?

Already recvd it?  Better go check it out! Quick!
;-)


I've been on the road teaching and working in Texas and California, heading home tomorrow...
I hope to see many of you Friday at my home for Quilters take Manhattan weekend!!

Tickets available through Quilt Alliance, but hurry! Tickets to my Quilt Trunk Show at my loft are limited, only a few spots left! This fundraising event is held by the Quilt Alliance. Many other events are happening this weekend, and we will be vending at the Quilter's Take Manhattan Main Event at FIT on Saturday the 16th. See you there!
More information found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!