Thursday, March 9, 2017

New goodies!



Snack set Variety Pack available here.

New Videos up at my website!
You knew I had videos at my website right? I'm also on youtube for ages... Follow along with me to see what's up!

VFWquilts.com  click on VIDEO link at the top of the page...

I added two new videos on using my super cute new 4" SNACK SET templates!  Did you know you can MACHINE piece or hand piece?

You know people still hand piece right?   LOL  I love it on the airplane or car rides..small projects I can take along with me...  So much fun, with these easy to piece cuties! I have two quilts in the works right now... These little gems are quite sweet, and can be used as the start of a larger block or a whole quit just with the 4" size... Possibilities are endless!



**

 

I realize I still need to show some QuiltCon photos! We really had a lot of fun vending and being able to say HI to so many people!  Here's a few fun photos for you to see of our VFW Quilts booth. I also will be sharing pictures from my classes!  Amazing students doing some very fun things! Stay tuned!

If you look closely at the bunting, you will see they are my SNACK set blocks set in a  square in a square... SEE! Super cute!!


They also make great name tags, and mug rugs! (Did you see my last post?)



BTW, are any of you going to Paducah? 

I will be there! As will my "Mr. Swirl E. Bones", and this quilt, "Negative Space, Positive Attitude"! which I found out yesterday have been juried into the Paducah show!    YIPPEE! ( both quilted by my pal Shelly, at Prairiemoonquilts.com

(More details on Paducah to come! I have lots of exciting stuff going on at Paducah, including 30 Double Wedding Ring Quilts, and one 9' X 30' quilt! (yep!) (follow me at Instagram to see what's been up!)  and I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. So many fun and exciting things going on! Can't wait to see the huge quilt in its entirety. Have a wonderful day Victoria.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!