Saturday, May 9, 2015

Spring Quilt Market




I have been getting ready for Spring Quilt Market over here...binding quilt after quilt!
(Industry trade show where all the new quilting products release)

This year it is in Minneapolis, my old stomping grounds!

I have some new goodies coming-out, that you will be excited to play with!

Should I show you?

hmmm,



wish I could!

You will have to wait until May 14th...

My school house presentation is  May 14th  11:50 in room 208A

Be sure to come by to see the new goodies, new quilts, and have a  few chuckles with me!

So, right now, I better get binding the last few quilts...

Be sure to visit me at the SIZZIX BOOTH, where I will of course be sewing! (and demoing)
Friday 10-12pm
Saturday 1-3pm

...and come by Sample Spree to grab a few FIRST "goodies!"


                                           Be sure to also swing by the Aurifil booth for new product as well.

Happy Weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. I'll come and visit you for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acckkk! You're so mean! ;-) Have a good time, and I'll dream of going some day. Love hearing about it when you come back.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!